quarta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2010

Nova Musica de Miley ?


O twitter @T33NSource que sempre posta Informações Verdadeiras de Miley, Postou uma foto de uma suposta letra de uma musica de miley que se chama ''Not Stopping me'', a musica seria do CD Meet Miley cyrus:



Chorus:
I wanna Fly
I wanna be free
Like a Butterfly
Getting my wings
I wanna run
As fast as I can
Don’t wanna let anyone
Hoid me back
I can be anything
I wanna be
There’s no stopping me
I’m gonna see the world
Gonna take in all I can
See Everything Through the eyes of love
And Try to understand
That everybody’s different
And that’s got to be okay
I’ll find all my strengths
And let go of my mistakes
Bridge:
Everything is possible for me
That’s what I believe
(Repeat chorus)
 O mesmo disse que o Nome da Musica é “Accomplished” a antiga ''Cassino''






Por: Walisson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário